Don’t lie to yourself — that four-hour Thanksgiving turkey is always dry. Save yourself the hassle and eat out. These are some of our favorite Thanksgiving menus this year, arranged most to least expensive.
- Waldorf Astoria – If you’re feeling extravagant, head to the Old Post Office for brunch. There’s a mimosa station, a raw shellfish bar, vegetarian options, and an ungodly selection of deserts. (Buffet style, $200/person, $70 for kids)
- Moon Rabbit – Going with friends or family? This meal serves a crowd. Peking-style turkey crown, scallion biscuits with Sichuan honey butter, and sweet potato pie. (4-6 people, two courses, $250 total)
- Lyle’s – A great choice for a classic Thanksgiving. Sweet potato salad, turkey roulade, salted caramel apple pie. (Three courses, $58/person)
- Bombay Club – If you’re in the mood for something different, this checks the box. Sweet potato chaat, turkey tikka, and fennel naan. (Three course, $55/person)
- Bistro Du Jour – This à la carte feast is a steal and features apple crumble pie from Mah-Ze-Dahr. (One course, $29/person)